Wednesday, April 27, 2011

It's A Royal Celebration

Hello crafters and welcome to Whimsical Wednesday Challenge #4. We hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend. All the buzz this week is about the highly anticipated Royal Wedding of Prince William and Kate. So this week, we are joining in on the fun and creating projects to celebrate the big day. Here are the sneak peeks:


I get so excited every week when the designers send me their sneak peek photos, and just can't wait to see them completed. It is so hard for me not to e-mail them and say...I can't wait you have to send them to me NOW. They always look so fabulous that I can only imagine what they look like completed. It is so hard for me not to e-mail them and say...I can't wait you have to send them to me NOW.  Please be sure to hop on over to each of the designers blogs, by clicking on their names, to see each of their completed projects. 

Now onto to the random winner of the April Showers Bring May Flowers Challenge: 
Tammy from The Purple Muse
Congrats Tammy! Please e-mail me your address so I can get your Mom You Rock Stamp set out to you. I have had some e-mails asking about a Whimsical Wednesday Challenge winner badge, so I decided to have Madeline design one. I have the code for that badge so I can e-mail that to all winners to display on their side bars of their blog...if they wish.

This week your challenge is to create a project to celebrate the Royal Wedding. When I e-mailed the team I told them to think crowns, wedding dress, prince, and princesses. There is no must haves this week, you are free to do whatever you would like with this challenge.

This weeks random winner will receive a pack of Post It Craft Paper. This paper has one side that has adhesive. The pack is an assortment of the brights collection.
After four challenges all the names of the participants for each challenge will be combined and the random winner will win this:
This happens to be the fourth challenge. So once this challenges closed on May 10 all the names will be combined from the past four challenges and then on May 11 a winner will be announced. Here are the guidelines for this weeks challenge:
1.Make a project that is inspired by the Royal Wedding
2. Please put in your post that you entered your project into this challenge with a link to this blog. I do not ask that you make a project just for my challenge. I know that there are lots of fun challenge blogs out there and I encourage you to play along in as many as you want:) So go ahead and enter your project where ever you like.
3. In order to become eligible for the prizes you must enter the challenge, become a follower of this blog, and leave a comment under our post's
4. Link your project to InLinkz by May 10 at midnight.
Each challenge will remain opened for two weeks, but we will still have weekly challenges. Last week's Spring Has Sprung In Our Homes is still open, just scroll down for details. Next week begins the new month so we will be scrapbooking. For now you have two current challenges to keep you busy. Thank you for stopping by today, we can't wait to see all your projects. Most importantly have fun.





15 comments:

  1. Yippee.. this will be a fun challenge as I just finished making a wedding card for the Royal Couple in our family. (and to think I won't miss the boat on this one)
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say it again but you wonderful, crafty,talented and amzing DT's did it again! I truly enjoyed everyone's projects! I LOVE everyones take on this challenge! I was totally blown away of all the beautiful projects! Great job again! I was so glad to read that everyone had fun with it too! Great job to ALL of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome challenge and I'm in a blog hop for the Royal wedding so I know I will be able to participate. SWEET! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always the design team did such an amazing job on this challenge. Everyone's card is so beautiful, and I love that they are all so different too. No lack of inspiration with you gals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,just found your blog challenge from Gigi's blog and thought I'd add the card which I was making just to celebrate the occassion itself.Thanks for the challenge.Great DT projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. FABULOUS WORK, LADIES! I'm trying so hard to keep up with your challenges, but I'm sure I have to play along with this one. LOVE the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was such a fun challenge and the design team projects are all so fabulous! Thanks for letting me play :)

    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great design team work. I love this challenge thanks for the opportunity to win something.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yikes, I'm so far behind with my trip and all. Fab challenge! Gotta finish a DT thingy and then go look. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  10. as always superior DT work. thanks for the fun challenge again this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What fabulous sneak peeks and creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Its really royal creations!!! I really appreciates you ladies for this great work.This works are very beautiful in wedding cards.
    Thanks for this great post.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a fun challenge that resulted in me making one of my favorite cards so far! Thanks! :)
    Nita
    nita_t2@yahoo.ca
    niftynitanotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This was a fun challenge I had so much fun making my gift tag. I just linked my project.

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspost.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. The design team did a wonderful job with this challenge!!!!
    Myself, I decided to have a little fun with it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...