Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Tag It

Hello Whimsical Crafters. I have to give a big thank you to everyone who has been coming over to the new blog, commenting, and entering the challenges. Most of all thank you to the designers, this blog could have never been this successful without you all!  I hope you are all enjoying the new blog, as much as we are. This week our challenge is to create a tag and include some type of bling on it. I consider bling anything that is shiny, but you interpret it as you see fit. Here is the fabulous Design Team peaks:

 Kim
I know the sneak peeks have me intrigued. Please be sure to hop on over to the DT's blogs to see their blinged tags, and all the details. Thank you ladies for another bunch of amazing projects. 

The random winner of the take shape challenge is #11 Wendy. Please e-mail me so I can get you your post it paper and your winner badge. If any previous winners would like to contact me I will give you a badge for your blog as well...I just keep forgetting I even have it. Out of site out of mind:) 

This week I am giving away another pack of post-it paper to one random winner who enters the challenge. If you have not had a chance to play around with this stuff I encourage you to, it cuts great on the cricut.
After four challenge all the names will be combined and one random winner will be chosen to get this prize
Just to clarify some of your questions about this prize if you enter one challenge of the four then your name gets entered once, if you enter twice then your name gets entered twice..and so on. 

Here are the rest of the guidelines for the challenge:
1. Make a tag and incorporate bling somewhere on it. You interpret "bling" 
2. Please put in your post that you entered your project into this challenge with a link to this blog. I do not ask that you make a project just for my challenge. I know that there are lots of fun challenge blogs out there and I encourage you to play along in as many as you want:) So go ahead and enter your project where ever you like.
3. In order to become eligible for the prizes you must enter the challenge, become a follower of this blog, and leave a comment under our post's
4. Link your project to InLinkz by June 8 at midnight.

Each challenge will remain opened for two weeks, but we will still have weekly challenges. Last weeks Back to Basics challenge is still opened, just scroll down for details.We can't wait to see your blingy tags. Have fun!!!






13 comments:

  1. Wow, I can't wait to see these samples on your blogs. So cute! Awesome job everyone! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome dt samples thanks for the inspiration! and of course another fun challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sneak peeks! Thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the fun challenge!! I had a great time.

    Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this challenge Stephanie!!! Love what the DT did with it! I just finished and uploaded...lots of fun with this one! TFS
    hugs,
    joni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the invite, luv the tags the dt did, awasome
    Maggie
    http://passionatelyartistic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of the DT's designs are spectacular.
    I made 2 tags, because I wasn't crazy for the initial one I made, but am very happy with the second. Thanks for challenge.

    scrapndesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to have joined you all on my off week again....what a fun challenge!!!!!!

    xoxo Leah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic DT tags. Loved this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the challenge it was FUN
    I'm a NEW follower
    http://buzzybeedesigns.blogspot.com
    Rebecca Minor
    buzzybeedesigns(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Stephanie for telling me about this challenge blog. I'm always on the lookout for a good one! LOVE that you show snippets of creations! Very mysterious and leave a person wanting more! Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for the challenge and I am a New follower of you sweet Blog!! Loving your Challenges!!

    http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
    ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
    Rexann♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another really fun challenge!!!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...